Carved Temple Door
This door is manufactured in three different woods mainly teak, rose & jack which is said to be auspicious and wards away evil. It has a carved wooden temple door of size 84” (height) X 64” (Width) x 12” (depth) with shutter size: 60” (Height) X 36” (width) X 3” (Thickness), frame size: 66” (Height) X 42” (Width) – Section: 6” X 3” and overlay size: 84” (height) X 60” (width) with –section: 9” X 6” This door is the sanctorum door of the temple, which houses the deity. This door consists of Ashtalakshmi (eight lakshmi’s) based on the 8 aspects of prosperity.
- Adhilakshmi: Grantor of liberation, speaker and origin of the Vedas.
- Dhanyalakshmi: Provider of food and fruits of labour. Destroyer of undesirable things emerging from the milky ocean.
- Dhairya lakshmi: Grantor of swift results, removal of dread and provider of strength and refugee.
- Gajalakshmi: Destroyer of ill faith. Surrounded by chariot, elephant and horses who is worshiped by the trinity Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.
- Santhanalakshmi: The developer of love. The very essence of knowledge, welfare of people and worshiped by all Gods & men
- Vijayalakshmi: Worshipped for truth, victory and to achieve all our goals through wealth of prayer.
- Vidyalakshmi: Destroyer of sorrow, grantor of nine types of treasure, developer of knowledge and studded with variety of gems.
- Dhanalakshmi: It is worshiped on every new year day for happiness and prosperity for all year through.